Doing DevOps rightHow to cultivate a DevOps culture that vastly improves your delivery process
You won’t just meet your goals, you’ll exceed them when DevOps is part of your organizational DNA. DevOps isn’t a person or a department, it’s a way of building speed and impact by creating a culture of collaboration.
Within this guide, you’ll discover:
- The benefits across culture, technology, and business
- 3-step approach to implementation
- 3 key components to guide the process
- 5 steps to building a DevOps culture across levels and roles
- A maturity model to help you identify where you stand–and how far you need to go