TechnologyAccelerate speed to market
We Understand the Technology Sector
Adapt quickly and strategically to market opportunities and challenges. From devices to services, be equipped to drive innovation and deliver differentiation for long-term impact.
CIOs in the technology sector are seeking partners to help them transform their business and address a range of operational challenges including the following:
- Increasing remote worker productivity
- Reducing field service costs
- Creating software products to diversify hardware revenues and profits
- Automating workflow and scheduling tasks to reduce costs
- Deepening customer engagement to drive increased revenues
We can help you navigate these and other technology enterprise software challenges and develop strategies to overcome them.
We Enable Business Transformation
We provide strategic guidance to CIOs and line-of-business leaders to ensure they have the appropriate technology enterprise software portfolio to meet their business objectives. This even includes choosing the right strategies modernizing legacy applications, integrating applications from M&A, integrating digital touch points, and enabling customer insights and analytics.software applications across a variety of categories including enterprise, cloud, mobile and analytics/BI.
Below are some examples of recent Headspring technology enterprise software projects:
- Electronics Manufacturing: We developed a shop floor management system to run 60 global electronics production facilities. The solution featured a SaaS deployment model to eliminate downtime risk, which had previously cost this $25B company $1 million per minute.
- OEM / VAR Integration: We developed middleware to integrate a sales systems as a result of the acquisition of a $300MM software value-add reseller by a $12B computer OEM.
- Device UX: We developed an on-screen menu navigation system for a Home Theater configurator that allowed consumers to personalize their navigation experience.
- PC Manufacturing: We wrote an engineering Bill of Material (BOM) management system for prototype computer products.