Retail & ConsumerDelight customers
We Understand the Retail & Consumer Sector
Transform the shopper experience across inventory management, e-commerce, payment, order fulfillment, and loyalty. A customer-centric strategy enables you to connect with today’s empowered consumers.
CIOs in the retail and consumer industry are seeking partners to help them transform their business and address a range of operational challenges including the following:
- Enable a seamless shopper experience across channels
- Tap into a single transaction platform (POS, order management, e-commerce)
- Devise a cloud strategy for elastic demand response
- Develop a mobile/RFID strategy to enhance the in-store experience
- Gain deeper consumer insights from analytics
- Ensure security of consumer transaction data
We can help you navigate these and other challenges and develop strategies to overcome them.
Driving internal transformation for Crate and Barrel
Crate and Barrel moves to a single code base and transforms development practices, increasing productivity to meet demanding business needs
Refactoring Global Resale’s business critical inventory application
Global Resale moves to the cloud and refactors their application to expand capacity, unlocking velocity and automation
We Enable Business Transformation
We provide strategic guidance to CIOs and line-of-business leaders to ensure they have the appropriate consumer goods & services enterprise software portfolio to meet their business objectives. This includes strategies for modernizing legacy applications, integrating applications from M&A, integrating digital touch points, and enabling shopper insights and analytics.
Below are some examples of recent Headspring projects:
- Website/Fulfillment Integration: We designed an architecture to streamline the integration of a global eCommerce site and 14 back-end warehouse and fulfillment systems. The result was better intra-site search and 1000% faster page load times for an improved shopper experience.
- Loyalty Programs: For a grocer, we developed a customer loyalty system to better track spending patterns, and integrate transactions with point of sale systems, data warehouse and the online store. This enabled more targeted marketing to over 16 million loyalty program members with capacity to process more than one million transactions per day. Using this system, the grocer drove $24 million of sales for a single product line, improved ability to forecast future spends, target customers, accelerate spends on specific inventories and increase revenue on historically slow days.
- Mobile Online Store: We created a responsive mobile eCommerce site for a building materials retailer that targeted commercial contractors. The site enabled expedited ordering and delivery of materials to building sites to shave the time it took contractors to receive raw materials for critical construction schedules.