SOA Done RightNDC Sydney 2018
Are you building services oriented architectures the right way? Get ready to find out.
Join Headspring’s Chief Architect Jimmy Bogard and distributed systems guy Adam Ralph at NDC Sydney for a two-day, hands-on workshop covering SOA theory and practice. You’ll learn about service-oriented architecture and DDD concepts such as bounded contexts and data ownership, then apply those to build a simple, yet fully functional order management system sample with a microservices architecture, using patterns such as command processing, pub/sub, and long-running sagas.
They’ll cover architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
- Finding service boundaries
You’ll learn the nitty-gritty details of building production-ready systems by exploring:
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and queues
- Reliable integration with third-party systems
- Scalability, high availability, monitoring
Then, you’ll have a chance to get your SOA hands dirty by creating:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
The workshop takes place on Monday, September 17 and Tuesday, September 18 at NDC Sydney.
Are you ready to dive in? Get your tickets today!