Are you building services oriented architectures the right way? Get ready to find out.
Join Headspring’s Chief Architect Jimmy Bogard and distributed systems guy Adam Ralph at NDC Sydney for a two-day, hands-on workshop covering SOA theory and practice. You’ll learn about service-oriented architecture and DDD concepts such as bounded contexts and data ownership, then apply those to build a simple, yet fully functional order management system sample with a microservices architecture, using patterns such as command processing, pub/sub, and long-running sagas.
They’ll cover architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
- Finding service boundaries
You’ll learn the nitty-gritty details of building production-ready systems by exploring:
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and queues
- Reliable integration with third-party systems
- Scalability, high availability, monitoring
Then, you’ll have a chance to get your SOA hands dirty by creating:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
The workshop takes place on Monday, September 17 and Tuesday, September 18 at NDC Sydney.
Are you ready to dive in? Get your tickets today!