This year, Headspring set a ranking record, rising to #10 on the Best Companies to Work for in Texas 2020 list. That’s two spots up from last year and five spots up from 2018—a testament to the strength of our culture and the dedication of our leadership and teams.
The annual list is composed of 100 companies, which were selected based on the results of a two-part survey submitted by company founders and employees. The first part evaluates the company’s workplace, policies, systems, philosophies, practices, and demographics and counts for about 25%. The second part is meant to measure the employee experience and counts for about 75% of the evaluation.
Eligible companies need to:
– Have at least 15 employees working in Texas
– Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
– Be a publicly or privately held business
– Have a facility in the state of Texas
– Be in business a minimum of 1 year
The survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor companies in Texas that are benefiting the state’s economy, workforce, and businesses. The Best Companies to Work For in Texas is sponsored by Texas Monthly, the Texas Association of Business (TAB), Texas SHRM, and Best Companies Group.
For more information on the Best Companies to Work for in Texas program, visit www.BestCompaniesTX.com.
- Respecting the process: the 3 pillars of a successful FDA 510K submission
- Fortune 100 Executive joins Headspring as COO
- Managing change during modernization w/ our client Travelers Insurance
- Headspring is named one of Software Guru’s Best Places to Code 2021
- Effective microservices communication and conversation patterns [DDD Dallas]